This Privacy Notice explains how ForgeRock US, Inc. ("ForgeRock") collects, uses, and discloses your personal data when you register with us or use certain of our applications, services, or portals ("Business Tool(s)"). Collection, use, and disclosure of personal data is sometimes referred to as processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this data.
- Personal data we use: Any data that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal data. We collect your personal data when you provide it to us and when you use the Business Tool(s). Your personal data includes your name, employer name and email address accessed through the Business Tool(s).
- The data controller: ForgeRock, Inc. 201 Mission St, Suite 2900, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ForgeRock’s reasons for processing your personal data: We process your personal data to: (1) identify and authenticate users of our Business Tool(s); (2) operate, provide support and account management, and improve our Business Tool(s); (3) communicate with you with respect to the operation of our Business Tool(s); or (4) when necessary, exercise our legal rights. We must have a legal basis to process your personal data. In this case, we are processing your data to meet our legitimate business interests. We have put in place safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and that our legitimate interests do not override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- International transfer of your personal data: Your personal data will, in many instances, be processed outside of the EEA by ForgeRock or the approved third party suppliers, operating in: [1) IT hardware and software services; (2) cloud services; (3) corporate and technical education services (4) advertising & marketing; and (5) administration and field services. ForgeRock has sufficient safeguards in place in accordance with applicable law to ensure that your personal data will, at all times and in all locations, be adequately protected to the standards required by applicable EEA Data Protection laws. The mechanisms employed to provider such protection Standard Contractual Clauses.
- When we share your personal data: We may share your personal data among the ForgeRock family of companies, with our approved third party suppliers (as described above), and as set forth in https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.
- Personal data retention period: We will keep your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal data for a period of time that enables us to: (1) maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes; (2) comply with record retention requirements under the law; (3) defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; and (4) deal with any complaints regarding the services. We will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any personal data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of that data. Please contact email@example.com if you would like additional information about data retention.
- Right to object. In certain circumstances, you may object to ForgeRock’s use of your personal data by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional rights. You may access your personal data or request that ForgeRock erase or restrict the processing of your personal data by contacting us via email@example.com. You also have the right to complain to your data protection regulator. For more information about your rights, please review https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.