This California Privacy Notice applies to Californian residents who register with to use certain of applications, services, or portals ("Business Tool(s)") and from whom we collect Personal Information as a business under California law.
Personal Information Collection
For the purposes of this notice, Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or as otherwise defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code §§ 1798.100 to 1798.199) and its implementing regulations, as amended or superseded from time to time ("CCPA").
The of Personal Information (as defined by the CCPA) we collect from you are with respect to certain of our Business Tool(s) are: your name, your employer’s name and your email address.
Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your Personal Information in accordance with the specific business and commercial purposes below:
- identify and authenticate users of our Business Tool(s)
- operate, provide support and account management, and improve our Business Tool(s)
- communicate with you with respect to the operation of our Business Tool(s)
- when necessary, exercise our legal rights.
- Creating and submitting reports as required under local laws or regulations, where applicable;
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
- For other purposes that you would reasonably expect, or for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Contact Information: If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please contact email@example.com.
Last Updated: 31 March 2020