This Privacy Notice explains how ForgeRock US, Inc. ("ForgeRock") collects, uses, and discloses your personal data when you register with us or use our applications, services, or portals ("Business Tool(s)"). Collection, use, and disclosure of personal data is sometimes referred to as processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this data.
- Personal data we use: Any data that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal data. We collect your personal data when you provide it to us and when you use our Business Tool(s). Your personal data includes your name, employer’s name and email address accessed through our Business Tool(s).
- The data controller: ForgeRock, Inc. 201 Mission St, Suite 2900, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ForgeRock’s reasons for processing your personal data: If you consent to our collection of your personal data we shall process your personal data to: (1) identify and authenticate users of the Business Tool(s); (2) operate, provide support and account management, and improve the Business Tool(s); (3) communicate with you with respect to the operation of the Business Tool(s); or (4) when necessary, exercise our legal rights
You may amend your details or withdraw your consent to such processing by clicking on the unsubscribe link available at https://go.forgerock.com/Manage-My-Preferences.html.
- International transfer of your personal data: ForgeRock has third party service providers, based around the world and operating in various service sectors including: (1) IT hardware and software; (2) cloud and data storage; (3) advertising & marketing; (4) business & human capital management and (5) administration. Accordingly, your personal information may be transferred to other countries, which may not have similar privacy or data protection laws. We use contractual and other means to ensure that your personal information is afforded protection which meets the requirements of privacy laws, whenever one of our third-party service providers is engaged to perform services on our behalf, no matter where it is processed and stored.
- When we share your personal data: We may share your personal data among the ForgeRock family of companies, with our approved third party suppliers (as described above), and as set forth in https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.
- Personal data retention period: We will keep your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal data for a period of time that enables us to: (1) maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes; (2) comply with record retention requirements under the law; (3) defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; and (4) deal with any complaints regarding the services. We will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any personal data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of that data. Please contact email@example.com if you would like additional information about data retention.
- Additional rights. You may access your personal data or request that ForgeRock erase or restrict the processing of your personal data by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain to your data protection regulator. For more information about your rights, please review https://www.forgerock.com/privacy-policy.