You can view the session details of users who are currently logged into Identity Cloud by performing a session search using the user's profile ID. Session details include the current idle time, remaining idle time, and remaining session time.
Once the session details are displayed, you can end the session if required. Ending the session clears the user's single sign-on (SSO) sessions within the current realm, and revokes the session tokens.
- In the Identity Cloud Admin UI, navigate to Identities > Manage and search for the user whose session details you want to view.
- Click on the user's name to display the user details.
- Select Raw JSON and copy the profile ID value displayed in the
- Navigate to Native Consoles > Access Management > Sessions.
- Enter the profile ID (copied in Step 3) in the search field and press Return.
If the user has an active session, the details are displayed similar to this:
To end a user's session:
- Select the session and click Invalidate Selected. The user is logged out of Identity Cloud and all systems protected by it.