This article covers the following topics:
To request access to JIRA, follow these steps:
- Go to https://backstage.forgerock.com/support/issues/access
- If you already have access, click Go to JIRA.
- If you haven't yet been granted access, click Request Access.
Your request is automatically approved, and your JIRA access permission will be provisioned within a few minutes.
Once provisioning is complete, you can access JIRA at https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/login.jsp
JIRA uses the same credentials as Backstage but you must log in separately using your Backstage username and password (even if you are already logged into Backstage).
This is an important difference; Backstage allows you to log in with your email or username plus password, but you must use your username plus password to log in to JIRA.
To log in to JIRA, follow these steps:
- Access JIRA using one of the following options:
- Follow this link: https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/login.jsp
- Go to Backstage and click the Issue Tracker icon.
- Enter your Backstage username and password to log in.
You cannot reset your password directly in JIRA. If you try, you will receive an email with the following message:
This user account is managed in an external User Directory and Jira is not able to update your password.