This article has been archived and is no longer maintained by ForgeRock.
- Q. What is the status of DAS in OpenAM 13?
- Q. Does DAS validate goto URLs?
- Q. Does DAS use HTTP persistent connections (keep-alive)?
- Q. Can I use the OAuth authentication module with DAS?
- Q. Does DAS support SAML authentication?
- Q. How do I customize the DAS Login page?
- Q. Can I do a health check on DAS using isAlive.jsp?
A. DAS is deprecated in OpenAM 13 and has been removed from the product bundle. See The status of the Distributed Authentication Service (DAS) in OpenAM 13 for further information on what this means for your OpenAM deployment.
See How do I configure a list of valid goto URL resources in AM 5.x, 6.0.0.x, 6.5.0.x, 6.5.1 and 6.5.2.x? for further information.
A. You should follow the procedures detailed in OpenAM Installation Guide › Customizing the OpenAM End User Pages but apply the changes to the DAS end user pages located in the /path/to/tomcat/webapps/OpenAM-DistAuth-12.0.0/config/auth/default directory (for OpenAM 12.0.0) where OpenAM is deployed.
Ensure the realms used have a Realm/DNS alias for the DAS configured in OpenAM under Access Control > Realm Name > General.
See FAQ: Customizing, branding and localizing end user pages in the OpenAM Classic UI for further information on customizing end user pages.