This article has been archived and is no longer maintained by ForgeRock.
If you have multiple sites where you do SSO between them, you need to specify both site URLs in the policy agent bootstrap file to prevent a redirect loop. You can do this as follows:
- Stop the policy agent server on one site.
- Make a backup of the OpenSSOAgentBootstrap.properties file (located in the /config directory where the Web policy agent is installed).
- Edit the OpenSSOAgentBootstrap.properties file by specifying both site URLs in the com.sun.identity.agents.config.naming.url property, where the primary site URL is listed first, for example: com.sun.identity.agents.config.naming.url=http://host1.example.primary:8080/openam/namingservice http://host2.example.secondary:8080/openam/namingservice
- Restart the policy agent server.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for the other site.