What versions of Agents are compatible with AM?
The purpose of this article is to provide compatibility information between Agents and AM versions. Also included is the supported Java® versions for each combination.
5 readers recommend this article
Agents and AM compatibility
The following matrix indicates compatibility between AM and Web Agent versions:
|Web Agents 5.10||Web Agents 5.0.1 - 5.9.x||Web Agents 5.0.0.x|
The following matrix indicates compatibility between AM and Java Agent versions:
|Java Agents 5.10||Java Agents 5.0.1 - 5.9.x||Java Agents 5.0.0.x|
It is strongly recommended that you always upgrade to the latest maintenance releases for the specific versions of AM and Agents you have deployed.
- AM 6.5 and later
- Java Agents 5.6 and later
- AM 6.x
- Java Agents 5.x
Software and Hardware requirements
- AM 7.2 Before you install
- AM 7.1 Before You Install
- AM 7 Before You Install
- AM 6.5 Before You Install
- AM 6 Before You Install
- Web Agents 5.10 Requirements
- Web Agents 5.9 Requirements
- Web Agents 5.8 Requirements
- Web Agents 5.7 Before You Install
- Web Agents 5.6 Before You Install
- Web Agents 5.5 Before You Install
- Web Agents 5 Before You Install
- Java Agents 5.10 Requirements
- Java Agents 5.9 Requirements
- Java Agents 5.8 Requirements
- Java Agents 5.7 Before You Install
- Java Agents 5.6 Before You Install
- Java Agents 5.5 Before You Install
- Java Agents 5 Before You Install
What versions of DS are compatible with AM?
ForgeRock Product Lifecycle and Support Policy, and EOSL Dates | IG and Agents
ForgeRock End of Service Life (EOSL) Policy and EOSL Dates | AM, DS and IDM
What operating systems are ForgeRock products supported on?
FAQ: Configuring Agents in Identity Cloud and AM