You can upgrade the RCS as follows:
- Download the new RCS package from Backstage.
- Stop the RCS by pressing CTRL + C, or q in the terminal where you started the server.
- Rename the existing RCS directory to create a backup, for example:$ mv /path/to/openicf /path/to/openicf_old
- Unpack the RCS package you downloaded (you should unpack this to the original directory to keep paths etc the same), for example:$ unzip openicf-zip-18.104.22.168.zip
Copy the following files from your backup to the new RCS directory to retain all your previous settings:
- lib/framework/logback.xml (if you have set up the RCS for debug logging)
For example:$ cd /path/to/openicf $ cp /path/to/openicf_old/conf/ConnectorServer.properties conf/ $ cp /path/to/openicf_old/lib/framework/logback.xml lib/framework/
- Restart the RCS:$ /path/to/openicf/bin/ConnectorServer.sh /run