ForgeRock is pleased to announce the release of version 1.3.0 of the ForgeRock Open Banking Reference Implementation. This is a feature release, it contains bug fixes, improvements and new features. This version was released 01/03/2018.
- The AS now authenticates using MATLS on the access_token and userinfo endpoints in accordance with the open banking specification. The client must now connect and authenticate with MATLS and use one of the three supported client authentication methods; client_secret_post, client_secret_basic or client_secret_jwt.
- The consent page now shows the official client name instead of the client id.
- When an OIDC client creates a new account request, the previous account requests between the OIDC client and the user are revoked. This results in only one account request per OIDC client being displayed in the user account requests view.
- Better error messaging when a payload is incorrect/missing.
Existing account and payment requests requests have been purged in order to implement the above improvements.
- Fixed a bug that intermittently prevented the AISP sample application from authorizing with the ASPSP when using Google Chrome.