Release 2.2.2 - ForgeRock Open Banking Reference Implementation
ForgeRock is pleased to announce the release of version 2.2.2 of the ForgeRock Open Banking Reference Implementation. This is a feature release, it contains bug fixes and improvements. This version was released 31/08/2018.
- performances has been divided by two compared to 2.2.0
- Keys expired for more than a week will be cleaned up automatically
- the ASPSP is now accepting client_secret_post and client_secret_basic authentication methods
Main bug fixes
- The directory keys are now store in a different storage, making it more reliable
- keys are not rotated automatically anymore, stopping TPPs to have issues with their key rotated over night