What's new in this release?
ForgeRock is pleased to announce the release of 1.2.1 in production. This version pushed is a minor releases, it contains bug fixes, improvements and minor features.
This version was released 02/02/2018 and is now publicly available.
- Sample code for TPPs has been released publicly, you can now use it to try some TPP code against the ForgeRock ASPSP: https://github.com/ForgeRock/ForgeRock-OpenBanking-Sample
- ASPSP-RS provides an un-registration endpoint, allowing you as a TPP to un-register to from the ASPSP if needed
- ASPSP-RS implements the discovery feature as describe in https://openbanking.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WOR/pages/6881554/Open+Banking+API+Endpoint+Discovery+v0.3 . this new endpoint is available under /discovery and will help TPPs in on board more easily to the ForgeRock ASPSP
- ForgeRock TPP has been completely reengineered to integrate the following features:
- Integrated with Open Banking directory: uses the certificates provided by OB, the SSA to on board
- auto-onboarding to any ASPSP (limitation: expect the ASPSP to provide the discovery endpoint)
- List all the ASPSPs registered and trigger the Open Banking flow on the selected one
- Uses the ASPSP-RS unregister endpoint to unregister itself from an ASPSP on demand.
- The first version of the developer guide has been released and is now online: https://backstage.forgerock.com/knowledge/openbanking/home
- the test MTLS endpoint of the RS has been improved, to capture more uses-cases and returns as much information as it can
- the auto-onboarding has been migrated to the RS, an architecture improvement on ForgeRock side that will improve sustainability and error messages
- The openbanking_intent_id is not required anymore and can be optional
- the account expiration time is now optional
- auto-onboarding doesn't require manual updates by admin
- minor fixes that didn't affected end user experience.