ForgeRock ZoOm Authentication Module
A simple authentication module for ForgeRock's Access Management Platform (AM). This module receives Selfie Authentication results from ZoOm SDK and checks if the user has successfully authenticated with ZoOm SDK.
- Copy the .jar file from the ../target directory into the ../web-container/webapps/openam/WEB-INF/lib directory where AM is deployed.
- Restart the web container to pick up the new module. The module will then appear in the authentication modules section of AM.
- Add the module to an existing or new AM authentication chain.
This module communicates with ZoOm SDK through REST API calls. Based on results from ZoOm SDK, the module will either grant or deny access to the user
- This AM module (ZoOm Authenticator Module for ForgeRock AM) has dependencies that live in the ForgeRock maven repository. To access the ForgeRock protected Maven repositories, follow this guide
- To build and rebuild, run "mvn clean install" in the directory containing the pom.xml
The code described herein is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, to the fullest extent permitted by law. FaceTec does not warrant or guarantee the individual success developers may have in implementing the code on their development platforms or in production configurations.
FaceTec does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the use, results of use, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any data or information relating to the sample code. FaceTec disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, and in particular, disclaims all warranties of merchantability, and warranties related to the code, or any service or software related thereto.
FaceTec shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or costs of any type arising out of any action taken by you or others related to the sample code.