Biid Authentication Node
The Biid Authentication Node allows ForgeRock users to integrate their AM instance to the Biid platform. This document assumes that you already have an AM 5.5+ instance running with users configured.
Follow this steps in order to install the node:
- Download the jar file from here.
- Copy the biidAuthNode-1.0.0-no-deps.jar file on your server:
- Restart AM.
- Login into Biid Back Office and open your
Entitydetails. Copy the Entity Key value save it for later.
- Stay in Biid Back Office and open
Entity Appthat is going to be used. Copy the App API Key value save it for later.
- Login into AM console as an administrator and go to
Realms > Top Level Real > Authentication > Trees.
- Click on Add Tree button. Name the tree
biidand click Create.
- Add 3 tree nodes: Start, Username Collector, Biid Authentication Initiator.
- Connect them as shown in the image below.
- Select the Biid Authentication Initiator node and set the Entity Key from step 4, App API Key from step 5. Set Biid API Server URL based on your biid server location - it should be like
https://api.integration-biid.com. Set Attribute that should be taken from Forgerock user as biid user, default is same username
- Add 5 nodes: Polling Wait Node, Biid Authentication Decision, Retry Decision Limit, Failure and Success.
- Select the Polling Wait Node and set Seconds To Wait to 15.
- Select the Retry Decision Limit and set the Retry Limit to 4.
- Save changes.
- You can test the Biid authentication tree by accessing this URL in your browser
- Enter your username and hit enter. An authentication request will be send to biid app through the AM authentication tree. Biid will verify you username and keys. If everything is correct you should get an authentication request on your phone.