Scripting API Functionality
AM provides the following scripting functionality:
- "Scripted Module API Functionality"
(Authentication chains only) How to access authentication state data, user profile data, request data, and information gathered by client-side scripts.
- "Scripted Decision Node API Functionality"
(Authentication trees only) How to access data in request headers, shared state, and user session data.
- "Policy Condition Script API Functionality"
How to access the authorization state data, the information pertaining a session, and the user's profile data in authorization policies.
- Scripting OpenID Connect 1.0 Claims
How to map scopes to claims and data for OpenID Connect ID tokens.
- Modifying the Content of Access Tokens
How to modify the key-value pairs contained within an OAuth 2.0 access token.
- "Accessing HTTP Services"
How to configure the parameters for the HTTP client object in any server-side script.
- "Debug Logging"
How to add debug logging to any server-side script.