Variables Available to Scripts in Custom Endpoints
All custom endpoint scripts have a
request variable in their scope, which is a JSON object containing all information about the request. The parameters found in this object vary depending on the request method. The request may include headers, credentials, and the desired action. The request normally also includes the endpoint as well as the payload to be processed.
For more details about writing custom endpoint scripts, see "Custom Endpoint Scripts".
| | Only available in
- method: The type of request, such as
- resourceName: The name of the resource associated with the request.
- revision: The revision number of the requested object.
- parameters: JSON object mapping any additional parameters sent in the request.
- content: The contents of the requested object.
- context: Information related to the current request, such as client, end user, and routing.
Only available in
- pagedResultsCookie: Represents the cookie used for
queryFilter operations to track the results of a filtered query.
- pagedResultsOffset: Specifies how many records to skip before returning a set of results.
- pageSize: Specifies how many results to return per page.
- queryExpression: A string containing a native query to query a system resource directly.
- queryId: A string using the id of a predefined query object to return a specific set of results from a queried object.
- queryFilter: A string with a common expression used to filter the results of a queried object.
- newResourceId: The ID of the new object. Only available in